Thursday, July 06, 2006

Busy, Busy, Busy

Sorry for the lack of posts, been extremely busy around the house. Just been relaxing pretty much and doing some yard work and today I installed a new back door on the house. The riding has been fairly short and I'm just basically resting up for SuperWeek which starts for me on Monday at Alpine Valley. I'm feeling o.k. but not great, we'll see how I do Monday but I'm really looking forward to the race on Tuesday in my hometown of Burlington. The roads we are racing on were the roads I trained on for a good 8 to 10 years, the course starts about 2 miles from my dad's house. Well, I gotta keep it short today, I'm still not quite packed for our trip to Governor Dodge State Park from tomorrow morning until Sunday. Well, I'll update ya'll Sunday when I get back.

No comments: