Thursday, July 12, 2007

Rested And Ready To Go...I Think

Well, it's been a few days and I haven't ridden at all since Saturday as I've been taking a complete off-the-bike midsummer rest. I'm going to jump back on tonight and take a nice, easy 2 hour ride, probably part of it with my wife. It's been nice to be completely detached from cycling for the last 5 days as it's really helped give me the time to get a few things done around the house, practice my guitar, and just get away from the mental and physical stresses of being on the bike for the last 9 months. After tonight I'll probably jump on the bike again tomorrow for a short ride and then kick it back up again over the weekend. Not sure how much time I put in but I'll gradually begin ramping up the duration up until my next race, which won't be until August, but not sure which one I'll start with but I'll definitely be racing in August. Well, time to get back to work, I'll update more later tonight after getting back on the bike.

No comments: