Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Yeah...I'm Still Here

After a bit of a short hiatus I am back on the bike and just doing some miles to get the legs back under me. I felt really good last night as I did 2 hours of slow to medium paced riding, a little above endurance pace but I wasn't really pushing it. I'm just enjoying riding right now, not really thinking about intervals or sprints or anything like that. I've got enough going on around the house to keep myself busy this week that I'm guessing none of my rides will be over 2 hours until the weekend. I'll ride a bit longer this weekend 3-4 hours, and then will probably kick it up a bit for the work week next week and do 2.5 to 3 again after work. As for tonight I'm hoping to make it to the Whitnall Park SuperWeek race but it all depends on if the rain holds out. And I'm not talking about racing in it either, I mean watching it. No racing for me until August. It's a fun race to watch, especially seeing the riders come around that off-camber uphill turn.....secretly hoping for someone to catch a pedal. Well, not really. So, I guess there isn't much going on now, just doing my easy rides, getting stuff done around the house and gaining a few pounds. Pretty much enjoying life. Until next time..............

No comments: