Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Schedule Re-do

My schedule has been completely changed now due to my nagging sickness as I've basically pushed everything out a week and maybe two weeks. It's been 5 days since I've been on the bike, I leave tomorrow to go to Florida for work and that means it will be 9 days before I even have the chance to ride again when I get back Sunday evening. 9 days with no cycling, that sucks at this time of year. I was going to go to Blue Mounds the week of the 24th but I'm pushing that out now until the week of the 31st. Basically the plan is to get over this damn flu/cold bug while I'm out in Florida and come back healthy (hopefully) on Sunday. I'll start riding again Sunday evening and take the week to get my legs back under me and then kick it back up again a bit the week of the 24th. I'll take my vacation now the week of the 31st and most likely go to Blue Mounds. I'm definitely skipping the Sheboygan race on the 5th of April and will either start my season on the 13th or the 20th now. I won't be starting my Steady State intervals now until the 24th or 25th and I was supposed to be doing them last week already, so basically I'm just pushing everything off a bit. I don't really care if I miss a race or two, I'd rather get in some good quality training and feel confident going in to my first race. Well, that's it for now, gotta go pack for tomorrow and take some more meds and get to bed. Until next time.....

No comments: