Wednesday, October 03, 2007

That Was A Thud You Heard......

My offseason program has not started off with a bang, more of a thud. I got home yesterday, had a massive headache from a bad day at work, and was really tired from lack of sleep the night before. I took some aspirin and laid on the couch downstairs and before I knew it I was sleeping and it was 9:30 by the time I got up. I went straight to bed and slept pretty soundly all night which is rare for me, obviously I needed it. At least my headache is gone this morning but for some reason I'm still tired as hell. Well, two days in to my program and it hasn't exactly started well, good thing there's still like 190 days to go before the first race, not that I'm counting or anything. The weather is supposed to be great today so I'll definitely be hitting the bike after work and will get in about 90 minutes with the last 30 minutes being guided by my headlight system most likely as it's dark at 6:30 now. It will just be an easy, enjoyable ride through Whitnall Park and back, which is a great course this time of year with the colors and all the deer running around. Well, that's it for now, I'm trying to quit drinking coffee but the way I feel now calls for at least one cup this morning....gosh I'm weak. Until next time.........

No comments: