Monday, November 05, 2007

Keeping It Short

Well, I'm keeping it short tonight, I have to be up at 4:45 tomorrow morning to be in to work by 5:45 to do some work for an East Coast client so that means getting to bed in about 5 minutes.
I've been keeping busy riding this last week, and did another weekend of 4 hours and 3 hours on Saturday and Sunday. I'm definitely doing well getting in about 7 hours a weekend the last few weekends with the exception of last Saturday when I was hung over and then had the team banquet to get off to. That was the only day I missed a good long ride in the last few weekends. This coming weekend looks to be a little nasty at the moment, but hopefully that will change. 50s and a little chance of rain doesn't bug me too much, I'm hoping to still get outside so that I don't have to hit the trainer quite yet. I know it's November but I'm trying to avoid the trainer if at all possible. Other than that, I went to the WCA banquet on Saturday evening, had a good time talking with some teammates and drinking a couple of beers. I'll post a picture tomorrow of my 2nd place WCA Series trophy, I don't feel like doing it at the moment....yeah, it's lazy, I know. Anyways, that's about it for now, off to bed, until next time........

No comments: