Saturday, November 24, 2007

Keeping It Short...

Well, I'm keeping my post short, not my riding though. It was a little chilly today, the wind was whipping around pretty good but I still got out and got in a 3.5 hour ride outside, and I was actually pretty comfortable with all 3 of my layers on. I've been on a roll lately with really, good long rides on the weekends and I wanted to keep that trend going, so even though I wanted to stay warm inside today I just said, "to hell with it, I can handle a little cold weather". I'm glad I went out, just like last weekend when the weather was even a little worse with the rain. Tomorrow I'll be going out for 4 hours to Delafield and then off to my dad's for a belated Thanksgiving dinner. Tonight I'm getting ready to leave right now to go out to eat and drink an obscene amount of beer with my friend Jason so that's why I'm keeping this short. Well, that's it for now, more tomorrow, until next time.......

No comments: