Thursday, November 29, 2007

Random Goal

I added another goal today to my spreadsheet of short-term and long-term goals. Based on the direction of where my team is heading and the potential that I think we have in 2008 and 2009 (as long as we stay together) I have added the Masters' Elite National Championships in 2009 as a long term goal. I know that I won't be quite ready in 2008 to do them but if I progress at the rate that I am and keep up the training that I have been doing so far for 2008, then I will definitely be competing in the Elite RR, TT, and Crit. I think a lot of people will be surprised with the power and cohesiveness of our team this year, and we can bring out probably 4-5 of us in 2009 that will be able to work together to get the strongest guy to the front of those races and hopefully get a placing. The RR would be my priority, TT second and Crit third. It's on the list of goals, I'm sure most of my team will share in that goal and be willing to go along, and of course we'll kick some butt. If they don't go along, then I'll just kick their butt instead. Just making a quick random post...until next time......

No comments: