Saturday, March 07, 2009

Lovely Florida

I'm out in lovely Florida right now for work, been keeping the eating under control, more than normal anyways when I'm out here. I'm feeling really good about coming back home and getting back on the bike without feeling like I gained 5 lbs, no major weight gain this time. I saw that it was nice for about 3 days while I was gone, but it looks like some rain and maybe even some snow this week when I get back. I'll try my best to bundle up and ride outside when possible this week, if there is too much rain then I won't bother but if the roads are just wet, then I'll probably be out there. Sunset will be about 6:50ish so that gives me time for about 60-75 minutes outside in the next week or two. I feel like the weather will turn for the better soon, I'll be getting out for some longer after-work rides and then hopefully a century or two in the next month. Yes, I said the next month, I'd like to get one long ride in every month, my goal is a century a month at least through October. I'm definitely excited for the year to start, now the weather just needs to cooperate and I'll be good to go. I'm still keeping the weight steady, I'm not exactly on schedule there to be at my goal weight for the end of the month, but I'm close. All in all, life is well, and it's now time to get back to work, since that's what I'm here for I guess.

No comments: