Sunday, March 15, 2009

WTF???

So I'll start with my great ride today, only 2.5 hours, but I was feeling sore from my ride yesterday...sore back, sore butt, sore shoulders, so it was good that I cut it a little short. Plus I did more yardwork today as well so that was more than enough combined with yesterday's ride and yardwork. I saw a lot of riders out today, maybe 6 to 8 total and at least twice that many joggers and walkers. It was a gorgeous day, warm and sunny, and thoroughly enjoyable.

Now on to the weird part of the day. I'm driving back with my wife from Pick N' Save here in New Berlin and as we are heading down National I see this big yellow truck and trailer in a parking lot between Culvers and a car wash. It's a crappy old parking lot that's used for a number of things, Christmas tree sales in the winter, people park their cars there to sell, cops sit there, it's really not used for anything. Today though it was used to park this beast -


I have no clue why it was there and I could only fathom a guess that it was filled with goodies that I would want and there was no one sitting in it. My guess is that they were driving to some event some where and stopped at Culvers to eat. I have no clue what could be going in Wisconsin at this time of year that would yield a visit from this beautiful Mavic truck, but I want to know. They didn't stop at my house and drop off a bunch of wheels so it couldn't have been anything too good. Oh well. Until next time.......

No comments: