Friday, January 26, 2007

I Like Scotch...yum, yum, yum

So I've decided I'm going to start drinking heavily, starting today, like right now...at work. If Tuesday was the day from hell, well, yesterday was the day from f***ing hell! I got stuck at work yesterday until 8:00 and by the time I got home, then ate dinner it was way to late to bike and still get to bed at a reasonable time. I was supposed to do 2 hours yesterday and 1 hour today but I'll do 2.5 hours tonight on the trainer instead to make up for missing yesterday. I'm not even going to speculate now on what I'm doing tomorrow as it's supposed to be about 25 degrees and snow is supposed to start at about 2:00. I could get up early and ride before the snow starts but it will be about 15-20 degrees in the morning so that might be too cold. Most likely I'll be stuck riding the trainer for 3 hours+ but we'll see. Sunday is out for sure as the high temp is going to be 16 degrees and some snow. We got so spoiled in December that this weather is just disappointing even though it's the norm for out winters. Can you all start driving around a little more so this global warming thing speeds up a bit! Well, that's about all I have to say for now, back to work, hopefully today is a short day and I get out of here at 5:00. Until next time.........

No comments: