Saturday, March 31, 2007

Finally!

Well, tomorrow is finally the first race of the year, and in spite of the weather I'll be heading up to Sheboygan and I'm definitely ready to race. I've had a decent week of training, I'm feeling light on the pedals, and I'm ready to put the hurt on some other riders. I've heard the course has some pretty narrow roads and it's hard to pass during the race so I'm going to start myself up front and hopefully stay there the whole time. I'm sure that a lot of guys will be there as it's the first WCA race of the year so the course will be pretty congested. As long as I don't go down I'd be happy, but I'd be happier staying upright and taking a win so I'm going to give it all I've got. I'm sure everyone else has done their due diligence for training so it will be tough but I'm confident in what I've done as well and can't wait to see how I stack up. If I don't end up doing well then I'll know I've got some work to do and I've got two weeks to make something happen before the next race. Well, not much to say now, I've got to do some stretching tonight, get the bike cleaned up a bit and get all my clothes ready. See most of you tomorrow, good luck!

No comments: