Monday, March 12, 2007

Playing Catch-Up

Well, I'm back from Florida, it was good to be in the warm weather but now I have lots of catching up to do. I had a hell of a day at work as I had to go through all of my voice mails and e-mails and return calls and update all of my projects. At home, I'm making sure all the bills are paid and reading my Sunday paper still and going through all the regular mail. As far as the bike, I got a few new parts while I was gone so I have to throw those on the new bike. I did get a chance to ride yesterday but not as long as I had hoped because our flight was delayed getting back. I only had time to ride for 2.5 hours before sunset but it was a good ride although I could tell I'd been off the bike for a few days. I suffered on a couple of hills but I pushed the pace the entire way, as evidenced by my average heart rate of 165 for the ride. I was cooked afterwards but it felt good to finally be outside again, hopefully the weather keeps up. Tonight I got out after work for about 1hr 15minutes before it got dark, thankfully I brought my light with me to light the way for the last 5-10 minutes as darkness crept in before I knew it. It was an easy ride and normally today is a rest day but I figured it was nice outside so why not enjoy it. Well, I still have some phone calls to make, and some laundry to do. I'll get back in to the swing of things as the week progresses, so you'll be seeing some regular updates this week. Until next time............

No comments: