Tuesday, March 14, 2006

2 Hours - No Problem

I got back to my normal schedule tonight and rode 2 hours of Endurance Miles on the rollers, basically just riding a steady pace and keeping my heart rate right around 147. I definitely sweated out some of the beer I took in this last weekend at Wilderness Resort but it's going to take just a bit longer to get rid of that 5 extra lbs. of food I still have left from my buffet binge. Tomorrow will be a 1 hour 45 minute ride on the rollers again with 35 minutes of Tempo riding somewhere in the middle but it will be a struggle as I have to get up for work at 4:00a.m. to catch a train to Chicago at 5:15. Hopefully I'll get some sleep on the way back so that I'm rested up for my ride. ........I'm a little disappointed in the weather as it looks like this weekend and the following week might be a little cold and snowy. As I am on vacation next week I hope that the forecast changes because they are calling for 3-6 inches of snow on Thursday and possibly some rain and cold weather for next week. Well, time to get to bed as I have to get up in approximately 5 and a half hours..............

No comments: