Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Another Tough Day

Today was another tough day as I didn't get much sleep again last night so the fatigue was still there from yesterday and it was hard to do all 1 hr and 45 minutes but I did manage to finish. Again, I had to look somewhere for inspiration and I just basically had to convince myself that by training this hard I will make myself better than everyone else. If I quit on a ride now, so early in the year, it will make it easier to quit later. I felt guilty I guess when I started to think about stopping again today and there was no way I going to let myself do that. I'm getting ready to go to bed now and hopefully will sleep well tonight as I am extremely tired, the problem is staying asleep and getting a full 8 hours. Well, as for my progress this year, I now have 1,150 miles and counting, and at this pace will finish with 4,000 for the year which isn't too bad for my first year back. Tomorrow is a 1.5 hour ride with 4 reps of 3 minutes each of Fast Pedaling where I basically try to keep a relaxed, steady position on the bike while pedaling about 120-130 rpms. Should be fun! ....that was a joke. Actually, I love riding my bike so it really will be fun!


Frodo thinks biking is for the birds [or humans I guess]

No comments: