Thursday, March 16, 2006

Slacking!

Well, I'd like to say that I rode for my scheduled 1 hour 45 minute ride last night, but unfortunately I wasn't able to get in a ride due to other commitments and because I was sleepy. I had to wake up at 3:50 a.m. to be in Chicago for business and didn't get home until 6:30 p.m. so needless to say I was completely wiped out. I thought about shortening the ride but instead I did some cleaning up around the house and got to bed early. I figured there was no sense pushing myself since I was going to be vacation next week and will be riding plenty during the day while I'm off. Tonight I will definitely be riding for 2 hours with 35 minutes of Tempo and tomorrow will be a normal rest day. I'm keeping it short today, but there will be plenty more to come. Oh yeah, we are getting 3-7 inches of snow today so riding outside this weekend will be pretty difficult if they don't get the roads cleaned up well, here is a picture of the current radar.....


No comments: