Sunday, March 12, 2006

Back To Reality

I'm back home today after 2 days away in the Dells and it's time to get back to training. Unfortunately my bike is still not back from the bike shop so I could not train today. I'm a little unhappy with the fact that I haven't been able to ride for 4 days at an important time of the year like this, but I will be riding tomorrow which is normally a rest day so that will make up for one day at least. The saving grace is that I will be on vacation from work in a week so I will be able to ride for 3-4 hours a day during my time off. Hopefully I'm not coming down with a cold or something because after getting back today I am feeling a little under the weather with a sore throat, plugged ears and a headache. I'll take my vitamins and get lots of rest the next few days to try to alleviate that. Well, tomorrow will be about a two hour ride with 40 minutes of Tempo so off to rest, and I'll update you all tomorrow.................

No comments: